Tuesday, February 7

!

So I need to find a new name for this blog since I'm moving out of Vanier at the end of the month. YAY!!!

Just wanted to toot my own horn for a second. The last few weeks I have been doing a menu for the week, and I'm doing this for 2 reasons. First, it's easier to only shop once when you've planned for the week. Secondly, if I have a plan I will be less likely to get annoyed at having to figure something out and order a pizza.

I have managed to feed us for about $100 a week, which I've been pretty impressed with. I'm not serving garbage meals either, I spend a good amount of time and effort planning yummy and healthy meals.

I also need to invest in a good roasting pan after discovering how cheap a whole chicken is. Or I cook try to dig up that part of my brain from college where I learned how to dissect a chicken. I think I may have buried it in the "Animal Crulty" section...but it's possible I was smart enough to put it in the "Hey...this is something I can use later in life" area of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment