Sunday, January 2

Damn you AE

So I'm fully convinced American Eagle has changed there pant sizes AGAIN! The pants I have been wearing, and have been falling off of me are a 4. The pants I wore to go shopping today, and are a little tight, are a 2. Both are American Eagle jeans purchased in the last year or so. Today I go in to buy pants and apparently now I am an 8 or 10. Which is fine, it's just crazy how they change the sizes in that store so much. This happened a couple of years ago and that day ended with my bawling in the change room, slamming a door, and scaring the crap out of the lovely staff at the Bayshore location.

But this was a more successful today. I managed to get 2 pairs of pants, a few shirts and a sweater. All on sale. I can finally throw out my old jeans with the gigantic hole in the crotch...when it was hot I very much enjoyed the southern breeze, but now that's it's winter I need to keep my pumpum warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment