Sunday, January 9

What a terrible week

So on Tuesday my car decided it no longer wanted to run, and exploded oil all over my work parking lot. After a few frantic calls to my parents, my dad got it towed and it is now being fixed. I guess the motor or something "blew". So this week I have been frantically figuring out how I am going to get to and from work...without having to take a bus. Nothing against the bus system, I've just never been on one before and to be completly honest I'm scared of them

The week ended a little nicer though. Turns out next week I will be up training CSS, which means another week off the phones. And the new class begins January 17th, so there is another 4 weeks off the phones. I'm liking this whole training thing, I wish I could do it full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment