1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married 33 years tomorrow.
2) Are you a vegetarian? Yup, going on 14 years I believe.
3) Do you believe in Heaven? No.
4) Have you ever come close to dying? Not that I know of.
5) What jewelery do you wear daily? My engagement ring
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes, I love every part of broccoli!
8) Who is your hair stylist? I cut my own hair with kitchen scissors...embarassing.
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what? Nothing at all..well I had a wart frozen off when I was like 9 lol
10) Do you color your hair? I used to dye it blonde but I've been growing my natural colour out for about 2 years.
11) What do you wear to bed? Nothing
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Yup, lots of stupid shit.
13) Can you roll your tongue? I think so
14) Electric razor or blade? Blade
15) What kind of shoes usually? Flip flops or flats in the summer, brown riding boots in the winter.
16) Do you condone abortions? I wouldnt use the word condone, but I condone a womans right to make her own decisions.
17) What is your natural hair color (do you even remember?) Light brown
18) Future child’s name?Ava Iris Evelyn, Lincoln William Cohen
19) Do you snore? Ask Will
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Greece, Italy or Australia
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?Buy a house and a car, put money into savings
23) Gold or platinum/white gold?White gold only!
24) Hamburger or hot dog? Neither, I don't eat meat
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Cheese pizza
26) City, beach or country?Beach all the way!
27) What was the last thing you touched? Cheese nips
28) Where did you eat last?Sitting at my desk at work!
29) When’s the last time you cried?Probably over something stupid...probably like 2 days ago
30) Do you read blogs?Yes
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? If I had too.
32) Ever been involved with the police? Yes, but not for anything bad
33) What’s your favorite shampoo and soap? Whatever is on sale
34) Do you talk in your sleep?Nope
35) Ocean or pool?Ocean
38) Window seat or aisle?Window
39) Ever met anyone famous? Saw, not met.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?Career wise-no, family -yes
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?Twirl
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither, thank you
43) Basketball or Football? Basketball i suppose
44) How long do your showers last?On the weekend like 25 minutes, on a work day 5-7 minutes
45) Automatic or stick shift?Automatic
46) Cake or ice cream?I don't want either, I'm not much into sweets
47) Are you self-conscious?Yes
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?Yes, but not since college.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?No
50) Have you been in love?Yes
51) Where do you wish you were?At home, with Will, in bed watching a shitty movie and drinking tea
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes? Shoes, yes
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?No
54) Can you tango?I could make an effort at it
55) Last gift you received?Will bought me bottle of Grey Goose
56) Last sport you played?Does running count? I run 4-5 times a week
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?Wine, food, clothes
58) Where do you live?Ottawa
59) Where were you born?Ottawa
60) Last wedding attended?My sisters!
63) Most hated food(s)? Thin soup or meat
64) What’s your favorite food?Grapes, pizza, butternut squash soup
65) Can you sing?Yes, but not well
66) Last person you instant messaged?Will
67) Last place you went on holiday?Palmerston Lake to the cottage
68) Favorite regular drink?Water or diet gingerale
Wasn't that fun?!?